WELCOME TO MY SUMMER... SIT BACK. RELAX. PICK A SONG. ENJOY THE BLOG.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 28, 2011

SUMMER AMBITIONS.

"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." 
-Bo Jackson

I figured if I have 75 days of summer to do lots of things, I might as well throw in some goals that I've had in mind since the beginning of this year. Maybe from this, I might actually get to finish some things up without having to procrastinate them, haha. (These are in no particular order, just to let you know.)
  • Read Harry Potter series
  • Get more in shape
  • Learn how to finger pick more songs
  • Read Book of Mormon
  • Finish up song requests as of 2010
  • Attend the temple at least three times a month
  • Hangout with friends every single week
  • Finish at least two hymn arrangements
  • Apply for some type of job
  • Keep working on Personal Progress
  • Finish up first semester of online schooling
  • PARTY everyday, no matter what
I know it might not sound like much to you, but I do plan on trying to reach each and every one of these goals.  Hopefully, I can commit myself to each of these things until they're done and completed. Luckily, I have a good amount of time to work on each goal before this summer comes to a close. But I know, without a single doubt, that this summer is going to be very productive, very industrious yet very enjoyable, very memorable (:

No comments:

Post a Comment